Full Inclusive Respite Accommodation Services Brisbane
Amid life’s hustle, a respite is a treasure. A brief escape, now in the heart of Brisbane, offers both you and your caregiver a breath of tranquility. At GFSS, our Short Term Accommodation (STA) services are your gateway to new faces and fresh experiences.
Respite, a temporary home away, finds its place amidst the energy of Southern Brisbane’s Coomera area. It’s a chance to step out of your daily rhythm and explore a different beat.
Short Term Accommodation funds stand ready, a support for you and your dedicated caregivers, granting them a well-deserved pause.
Yet, our STA services encompass more than just a change in scenery. They provide unwavering assistance throughout your stay. Reach out today to immerse yourself in the realm of Short Term Accommodation (Respite) services, where it’s just a short drive from Brisbane’s charm meets rejuvenation in Coomera on the Gold Coast.
Our short term accommodation (STA) provides the following amenities;
- Child and Youth STA/Respite Home
- High Low Pressure mattress beds, hoists, flotation chair, shower chairs
- Registered Nurse on Call
- Emergency STA/Respite
- Wheel Chair Accessible Bathroom
- Host Transfers, 5 minutes from Theme Parks
- Fully Trained Staff
- Activities Focused
- Food based on dietary requirements
- Designed with sensory in the mind of a person living with a disability
- 1:1 to 3:1 support, 24/7 support service staff
- Sensory based with therapy dolls, sensory swing, soft play area and games room
High Quality Care and Support
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. People of different backgrounds, life experiences and abilities that foster high quality of care and supports.
GFSS provide a covid safe environment to reduce the risk of exposure to all participants, stake holders and staff in conjunction with Government Guidelines.
NDIS Code of Conduct
We meet the level of quality and safety stated in the NDIS Practice Standards. GFSS conduct services for participants as per the NDIS Code of Conduct.